We deliver a range of educational sessions to referee bodies across the world. Our training supports newly qualified referees, promotion candidates and County, Regional and National CORE groups.
Online Referee Education
My deliveries are based on sharing my own experiences of refereeing, mental health battles and from my education providing context to a diverse range of applications.
My most requested deliveries are:
Staying Active and Motivated During Periods of Inactivity
Dealing with Unexpected Incidents On The Field of Play
Maintaining Positive Mental Health and Wellbeing
Officiating with Confidence
Social Media – Making the Right Decisions Online
Reigniting Your Passion for Refereeing
Online Referee Mentoring
1-2-1 Face to Face Mentoring
Who We Work With
Development Tool - Mental Game Challenges for Referees
The Third Team Managing Director, Nathan Sherratt delivers a webinar on the 3 toughest challenges that referees face on a matchday. He explores mental and physical preparation for games, the way referees manage their emotions out in the middle and how officials can combat losing the enjoyment of refereeing.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer a bespoke package to all prospective clients, meeting the demands and needs of their respective groups of officials.
The sessions that I deliver are designed so that referees are able to express their ideas and experiences openly in a safe environment. Workshops and programmes are interactive and engaging with the aims of:
- Improving the enjoyment of refereeing
- Enhancing performance levels
- Improving the awareness of positive mental health
- A large concern for referee bodies is retaining a high percentage of referees attached to their organisation, my part is to help them ensure that retention rates improve.
- Provide opportunities where young referees are supported to deal with difficult situations that may arise.
- Increase the care for your referees mental health by putting in place pro-active measures.
- Added evidence based training to help referee’s reach their full potential.
I deliver online and face to face educational sessions and programmes, across the world.
The Third Team delivers a range of educational sessions to referee bodies across the world. Our training supports newly qualified referees, promotion candidates and County, Regional and National CORE groups. We also support assessors, referee managers and development officers.
No, our work is purely educational however our educators are Mental Health First Aid trained. We work with respected partner organisations who can assist officials with Mental Health concerns.
No, our work is purely educational however we work with respected partner organisations who can assist individuals with psychological support or coaching.